WHAT EXACTLY IS ONLINE TRAINING?
Whether you want to workout at home, in a gym or outdoor, our programs are customized to your training location, accessibility and schedules meaning you can complete your personalized training plan whenever and however your lifestyle allows you to.
As your online fitness coach with certifications in personal training and nutrition, we will design a training program that is custom built to your needs and goals. At least once a week we will review your results, make adjustments, and provide any additional recommendations. Additionally, if you submit videos of you completing exercises, we will analyze your form and offer recommendations for improvement. On top of that, we are always available for support via email.
What to expect from the online strength training program?
After you pay for the desired package, we send you an email confirming payment. This email includes a new client health questionnaire and Par-Q that everyone must complete and sign. After we review them and if we have any questions, we either ask via email or schedule a time to talk on the phone. If there are no questions from either side, we move on to the next step.
The next step is setting your online training experience.
Based on the package and the informations provided in your questionnaire and through our communications with you, we will create a 12-week online strength program customized to you, that:
- Is built around your schedule, accessibility to gym equipments or suited for home or outdoor conditions.
- Focuses on the type of exercises you like and will help you reach your goals
- Follows the principles of exercise programming such as specificity, periodization, progression, variety, etc.
- Is supported by diet and supplements guidance.
- Is reviewed and supported with email and monthly video call.
- Is visually assisted by a large video library.
The program will be built according to your skill level, among other factors. Why is this important? This helps determine:
- Frequency of training (number of sessions per week)
- Length of sessions (time spent during a single session)
- Time between sessions (number of rest days between workouts)
- Total rest days per week
- Type of exercises included
- Volume (exercises x sets x reps)
- Rest intervals (how long you rest between sets/exercise)
- Type of progressions (which variable changes over time)
- Rate of progression (the pace at which intensity increases)
At the end of each four-week period, we take a close look at your progress. A 30 minutes video call is scheduled with you to review your progress, questions that you might have and redirecting our goals and concerns along the way if necessary.
The process continues like this for the duration of the 12 weeks. At the end of the 12 weeks, we take a look at your progress and other factors and determine how to move forward.
All programs are 12 weeks (three months) in length. You can pay for three months or pay month-to-month. Both payment options are recurring until canceled. You can cancel at any time.